12 Day of Kindness Competition Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 1/12/2017
- The competition is open to residents of New Zealand and Australia.
- Entries open on 1 December 2017 and close at midnight on 12 December 21017.
- Entries are by liking, commenting on or sharing Essence of Humanity Facebook posts or by completing the entry form on the Essence of Humanity website, as described in the post.
- The competition is being run on the Essence of Humanity website and Facebook page.
- Daily prize draws will made using a random number generator to select winners at random unless otherwise specified.
- The prize changes daily and will be notified in the Facebook post of that day.
- The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be announced daily on the Facebook page and published on the website landing page https://theessenceofhumanity.com/12days. Winners will be notified by email or Facebook message and must supply a postal address.
- The prize will be couriered to the address specified by the winner.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The promoter and its associated agencies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits) or damage or personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or the acceptance or use of any redemption item (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case it will be excluded to the minimum allowable by law.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed as consent to receive emails from the promoter, which can be unsubscribed from at any time.
- The promoter is Essence of Humanity, 11 Napier Grove, Waikanae, 5036, Wellington, New Zealand